The Shop at Old Austerlitz

It has been a while since I've posted, and it has been a very busy summer so far. One of the projects I have been working on is The Shop at Old Austerlitz for the Austerlitz Historical Society . The Society operates a beautiful property in Columbia County, New York and this is the first actual shop they have opened on the property. So I thought I'd give you a tour, and an example of what can be done with very little money, some good volunteers, and a bit of creativity.

Designing A Christmas Table

Is it really December already? I know what's on your mind: "I've got to start thinking about my Christmas centerpiece for the table!" No? Well, here are a few ideas to get the juices flowing anyway. There is something for everyone; from relatively elaborate to country-simple. Take a look around the house and see what you have to start with. So, get to work!


table


table


table

table

table

table

table

table

table

table

table




































Comments

  1. Jeffrey Harris; Stunning! Something here for every hostess/host. Elaborate. Less is best. Simply sublime. You've covered all the bases. Thanks for great ideas. Just in time. Happy Holidays, Merrilee Posner P.S. Forwarding this to friends in California.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment